Monday

Overseas publication

Breaking news: Sew It Up will be published in the US with a co-publisher. This has only just been agreed, so I'll add more as soon as I know when it will be out. I had thought it would be out at the same time as here, but things have changed. However, US people can still buy the book from me and I'll send it over, if you just can't wait for the US edition!
We've also got a distributor in Australia, so that shouldn't be too long as well. Hang in their, my overseas friends, and we should be able to supply you with a sparkling, shiny copy before too long. The copies are now in the warehouse, so get your advance orders in now and you should get a copy in a couple of weeks.

I know I'm overdue with another preview. I'll try my best to do that this week.

No comments: